Wednesday, February 29, 2012

DIY Favicon

Do you know what a favicon is? I didn't two weeks ago, but now I do. I was fiddling around with my design page, and up at the top left is a little thing that says "Favicon, Edit" so I clicked edit to see what would happen if I edited whatever it was. And it was there that I learned that the favicon is the little icon that you see in your internet tab windows, the little square picture. So now look at this...

Go to this favicon generator page, and right there in the middle of the window, you can browse your photos and upload any of them and favicon.co.uk will turn it into a favicon for you to download and use for your blog! Just a little cute way to personalize things up a bit. I had noticed these on other peoples websites and pages but I never knew I could do it too! So now you can, have fun, and I want to see your favicons when I browse over to your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...