Saturday, March 24, 2012

Beautiful Smells of Home

My neighbor Amy has the most lovely smelling home. I went over there in January when she was headed to the hospital to have her baby. I basked in the smell of her home for a few hours until her mother in law came. Later when I went over to see her new precious bundle, I asked her what her secret was. I thought I had found it by her kitchen sink but couldn't find Arugula when I googled it - then she told me to look at the online store: Archipelago. ...and there in is her first secret which I now share with you:

Secret #1
Archipelago Arugula

I ordered this in January, but then I went over to her house last week and said "AH! I'm still missing something!! What else are you using?!?! Talk!" and then she said "Oh! Yes, I also use this... Is this what you are smelling?" And it was ~ mmmm! Fresh Balsam!! She gave me a little candle of it that I keep her by my computer. The amazing combination of these two amazing scents shall soon be filling my home -

Secret #2
Fresh Balsam by Slatkin & Co
I just ordered these wallflowers today, so we'll see when they come if I've finally got the smell of home I've been searching for! It is lovely!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...