Thursday, March 29, 2012

Eragon Legos

Ethan just finished reading the book Eragon last night. As he's been reading the book the past few weeks, he takes a break to go play Eragon Legos with Hyrum. I took these pics a few weeks ago, my camera is still missing, I'm going a little crazy like when I couldn't find my blender... Anyway, Ethan and Hyrum have made all the dragons from the books:

Here's Eragon on his dragon Saphira above,

Ethan doesn't know this one above, says it doesn't come in until the 3rd book...

The red dragon is Thorn, he doesn't know the rider, says they're just making up stuff. Ok, Eth, you're no help. I'll get Joe back here to tell me these if he remembers from when he read the books.

Green dragon is... "um... I don't know" says Ethan again. Oh well. So we don't know their names, but the legos were pretty creative I thought! Good job, boys.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these creations! I was a bit afraid to look at this while my boys were in the house for fear of having to purchase more legos sets. So, this morning I'm in stealth mode (after having loading up the boys with so much schoolwork I might not see them until next week!) so I can check these out in peace! SO COOL!!!! Great use of imagination and 3-D model building skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I? Blue is Saphira, Eragon's dragon. Black (where's that one? is Shruikan, Galbatorix's dragon. Red is Thorn, Murtagh's dragon. Green is Firnen, Arya's dragon and gold is Glaedr, Oromis's dragon. When I finish Wheel of Time, I'm going to read the Inheritance Cycle again :) The lego dragons got me excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ethan-now we have made seven dragons

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...