Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Break

Wes is all ready for winter to be over and for fun and imagination playing games in the backyard.

Wednesdays are my big busy days - if I can survive past Wednesday, then I get to coast into the weekend, AND since this weekend is the beginning of spring break, I get to keep on coasting until Corey comes home on the Monday after Spring Break, so this is all good.

Spring Break plans:

This weekend of course is General Conference, which I LOVE more than I can say. General Conference comes twice a year, every spring and fall, usually the first weekend in April and October. Last conference, this talk about TIME was what I most needed to hear, loved it. But all of it was all good and wonderful. Joseph is especially excited that he gets to go to Priesthood Session for his very first time ever. His uncle is picking him up since Corey's gone and they're heading down to the Conference Center and then dinner a the Lion House afterwards... It's a Hibbert tradition.

After Conference on Saturday and Sunday, going over to my sisters for a little Hibbert post-Conference get together. That will be fun!

And then next week, I plan on sleeping in every morning (I think I'm getting a cold), exercising after I do get up, holding my children captive until they help me clean the house a little, then there will be a lot of this by the little kids....

Below is a pic of cookies that Abi and her friends made in the backyard (older picture, my camera is still missing, gonna go nuts if I don't find it pronto, I feel like I'm loosing my mind)

And the older kids will be playing basketball I'm sure, and I also plan on getting them to help me paint the kitchen table. My very first DIY project! ...and I can't even take a picture to memorialize the occasion. Tragic.

1 comment:

  1. I can donate a camera to the Wride cause. I have 2 and I'm always confused what's on what. Eliminating one will solve that problem :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...